| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut in September is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty with sporadic snow. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of fluid accrues during on average 7 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut:
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 580.5 kms (360.7 miles) N
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 580.5 kms (360.7 miles) N
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) W
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) W
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 791.9 kms (492.1 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) W
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 669.5 kms (416 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 844.3 kms (524.6 miles) WSW
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 591.3 kms (367.4 miles) SSW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 992.8 kms (617 miles) SSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 947.5 kms (588.8 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 77.8 kms (48.4 miles) S
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 489.3 kms (304.1 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 884.8 kms (549.8 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 191.6 kms (119.1 miles) SE
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) ESE
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 736.2 kms (457.5 miles) SE
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 698.4 kms (434 miles) SSE